Crystal Davis, Karyn Ross, and Dorsey Sherman are the founders of the Women in Lean LinkedIn group.
The group is focused on providing a safe, positive, and supportive community to help women with process improvement experience to find the courage, confidence, network, and information to help them thrive in their career in a way that is truly authentic to who they are and how they want to show up.
They discuss the following topics and questions:
- How did the Women in Lean group get started, and why?
- Why do they (and many women) feel like they don’t have “a seat at the table”?
- Why can “creating your own table” be helpful?
- How can women get involved?
- What can we do about the lack of equal representation on stage at Lean conferences?
- How can men be better allies for women in the Lean community?
Listen to the podcast at https://www.leanblog.org/2021/04/the-founding-mothers-of-the-women-in-lean/