Join the Michigan Lean Consortium for a 1 hour networking virtual coffee chat! Host for this coffee chat will be MLC member Lauren Wisniewski.
About this Event
Are you a nonprofit staff member? Are you volunteer or board member engaged with a nonprofit organization? If so, you may be interested in learning how Lean thinking can help create deeper impact on your mission. We will also share how nonprofits are adjusting their work during this unprecedented time.
Come join our virtual Lean coffee host Lauren Wisniewski as we explore this topic. Lauren is a non profit consultant and the founder and coach of Rise Consulting Co.
What is a Virtual Lean Coffee Chat?
It’s an open atmosphere to discuss all things Lean, share professional challenges people are experiencing in their Lean journey, and network with like-minded peers.
Pros to a virtual coffee chat:
- No commute time (you will be sent a Zoom number after signing up)
- Drink your own coffee
- Leverage our MLC membership knowledge base
- Focus on implementation of Lean tools
- Opportunity to network in your slippers and pajamas
- Share best practices
- Stay connected with other MLC members during this unprecedented time
NON MLC members welcome too.
- Meet and greet other Lean thinkers
- Join us with a topic that you need help brain-storming
- Learn about MLC and upcoming events