Toyota partnered with Goodwill Industries of Connecticut to get the 200+ donations to the sales floor faster to improve sales. Toyota involved staff in improving their work which in turn helps Goodwill fund services that help people achieve independence and self-sufficiency through job training and other services.
- Reduced safety and ergonomic issues for workers
- Reduced damage to donations
- Stagnation of donations through work flow
- Unclear roles and responsibilities
- Reduced tote sizes from 6 to 1
- Improved quality and quantity of donations that increased sales
Watch the 5 minute video below, or go to https://www.tssc.com/projects/nfp-goodwill-vid.php