In this podcast, Cholpon Rosengren, Director of Family Support at United Way of Tucson and Southern Arizona, is interviewed about her Lean Innovation boot camp results.
In this episode, they discuss:
– How to effectively apply lean innovation within a non-profit and social impact context.
– What mindset shifts occurred during our Lean Innovation bootcamp with NPOs.
– How the United Way was able to drive impact and create new value using lean innovation.
– How Cholpon overcame various challenges to get the ball rolling with this new way to work.
– How this new way of working transforms the way non-profits and social impact organizations function.
Listen to the podcast at: http://www.entrepreneurialspiritpodcast.com/2017/02/21/lean-innovation-within-non-profit-social-impact-context/