Dr. Randal Pinkett and Dr. Jeffrey Robinson talk about important issues of race, diversity, and equity in organizations. Together, they are co-authors of the book Black Faces in White Places: 10 Game-Changing Strategies to Achieve Success and Find Greatness and the upcoming book (2021) Black Faces in High Places.
Topics in the interview include:
- Workplace issues related to diversity and inclusion
- Is being “color blind” something to aspire to?
- How to make “white places” into a more inclusive place for all?
- Randal’s experience re-watching his winning season of The Apprentice online with his daughter
- What did Randal learn while working for the Trump Organization?
Watch the video above, or download the podcast at https://www.leanblog.org/2020/08/podcast-380-dr-randal-pinkett-dr-jeffrey-robinson-black-faces-white-places-apprentice/