A podcast interview with Vanessa Moore, the VP of Programs and Operations at the San Diego Food Bank. They are striving to end hunger in their area by serving over 370,000 individuals every month.
Other topics discussed include:
- How the San Diego Food Bank goes about identifying new ways to create value.
- How to put a repeatable, creative system in place.
- How they reinvented their volunteer program.
- The huge importance of having leadership buy-in.
- How to do customer development with leadership and other employees.
- How to go from empathy and experiments to a brand new initiative and roll-out.
Read more: http://www.entrepreneurialspiritpodcast.com/2017/04/18/ending-hunger-using-lean-innovation-vanessa-moore-san-diego-food-bank/